My Ducati Monster S4R
2012-2012 Ducati Monster S4R '06
- built 2006, bought 2012 with 5100km mileage, as good as new!
- 74KW (101HP)
- Termignoni titanium exhausts (std equipment)
- Stahlflex brake lines (std equipment)
What sums this bike up for me?
- beautiful, I really dig the cafe-racer-ish look with the old-school headlight, the wind shield and of course the design with the black stripe
- great handling
- it just fits, it's my bike
- great engine (as long as ridden > 3500rpm)
Cry! A cager ran me over! :( She just had service (exchanged timing belts). I only rode her for 600km. I barely knew her. *sigh*
At first glance I'd say:
- fork at least spoiled if not totally b0rken
- frame compressed or b0rken
- front wheel damaged
- lots of small parts damaged
I forgot, I got some bruises too:
- Left foot hurts
- Digital tuft fracture (?) on left ring finger, maybe I will lose that nail
- Hematoma on whole left hand
- Right knee hurts
- Next morning: both legs hurt everywhere, but I'm pretty sure that will just go away
- Whiplash, neck hurts, thus the headache
- <and wot not>
I just thought...I was driving at 50kph, that is the speed you reach after a jump from a roof in a height of 10 meters. I'm so happy I'm still alive!
- And I have no idea, what I would want to change, the bike is just right the way it is!
- Poor sob, just eighteen, I feel sorry for him, I also caused an accident at that age.
- German: Nagelkranzfraktur
- free fall on earth