List of 3D-Designs
This are the designs I made over the last months...
- Feel free to download and use them!
- If you redistribute the original or a modified version, please give some credit. TIA.
- You may never charge money for the original or modified designs! These must be freely available forever. Share and enjoy!
- Use at your own risk!
|House-Hold||Towel Holder||3D-Printed Towel Holder|
|House-Hold||Champagne Glas Holder||3D-Printed Champagne Glas Holder|
|House-Hold||Baby Bed Trunnion||3D-Printed Baby Bed Trunnion|
|RC||RC Tire Glueing Aid||3D-Printed RC Tire Glueing Aid|
|RC||RC Traffic Cones||3D-Printed RC Traffic Cones|
|RC||RC Gear Cover||3D-Printed RC Gear Cover|
Playstation Portable UMD Case
- Description: I wanted a simple case for PSP UMDs, that would protect them from dirt and scratches.
- STL file: Media:UMDCase_v5.stl (prints two pcs. at once)
- Source (OpenSCAD): Media:UMDCase_v5.scad
Cup holder for use in trains
- Description: Demountable (3 pieces) cup holder, parametric text
- STL files: Media:Cup_Holder_v7_HSV_m.stl Media:Cup_Holder_v7_HSV_u+o.stl
- Source (OpenSCAD): Media:Cup_Holder_v7_HSV.scad (you might need my Rounded Cube, Geometrical Objects and Steckverbinder Module. I expect you got the Write Module already from github...)
- Description: Since the wear on the printer was getting extensive, I thought of a way of guiding the filament... You'll need an M3 nut.
- STL files: Media:Filament Guide Extruder v3.stl
- Source (OpenSCAD): Media:Filament Guide Extruder v3.scad
iPhone 5 Stand for my car
- Description: iPhone 5 Stand, mounted on ashtray lid
- STL files: Media:iPhone 5 Car Stand v7.stl
- Source (OpenSCAD): Media:iPhone 5 Car Stand v7.scad
Some Modules I Use
- Write: Get it here: https://github.com/rohieb/Write.scad
- Rounded Cube: <TBD>
- Really Rounded Cube: <TBD>
- Geometrical Objects: <TBD>
- Steckverbinder: <TBD>