My Triumph Street Triple R '11 (MY 2012)
2012-now Triumph Street Triple R '11
- built 2011 (Model 2012), bought 2012 with about 3800km mileage, as good as new!
- 78KW (106HP)
- Stahlflex brake lines (std equipment)
- Fly screen
- SW motech quick lock tank bag 'micro'
- SW motech rack
- rear wheel cover
- gel seat
- suspension setup, see Street Triple R '11 Suspension Setup
- Wilbers 640-1052-00 rear suspension
- louder horn
What sums this bike up for me?
- great engine
- great handling
- (in original condition: weak suspension, OK for most situations but quite uncomfy on bad roads)
- Verkauft am 03. April 2016
Back to Motorcyclography
- Thanks to Frank, for taking care of her so well!
- the original horn is joke
- The triple has great torque, at least for that cylinder capacity, starting at 3000+rpm, does 150 in second gear