- 1 2010-12-28, 22:01 I hereby declare...
- 2 2010-12-27, 21:10 X-Mas...
- 3 2010-11-29, 23:09 Returned...
- 4 2010-10-26, 09:44 Stumbled upon...
- 5 2010-09-25, 00:03 Back from italy...
- 6 2010-09-17, 19:54 So long...
- 7 2010-09-14, 23:07 Just returned from the woods...
- 8 2010-09-11, 01:24 Just returned from the pictures...
- 9 2010-09-02, 23:08 About green houses...
- 10 2010-08-29 13:17 Leute, Hier ist Euer Schild!
- 11 2010-08-25 23:00 Good news everyone!
- 12 2010-08-21 12:30 Currently my second-favourite album...
- 13 2010-08-21 11:20 Currently my favourite album...
- 14 2010-08-06 23:37 While browsing through photos...
- 15 2010-08-02 14:59 While taking a break...
- 16 2010-07-04 22:34 It's so fucking hot...
- 17 2010-07-04 20:27
- 18 2010-06-27, 14:00
- 19 2010-06-24, 00:44
- 20 2010-06-08, 21:49 Vintage Motorcycling
- 21 2010-06-07, 23:49 Back...
- 22 2010-06-05, 16:00 Ich habs getan!
- 23 2010-05-18, 08:34 Mambo Kurt rocks!
- 24 2010-05-01, 01:23 Flying sometimes sucks...
- 25 2010-04-22, 22:07 Wo is DEIN Schild?
- 26 2010-02-15, 21:32 Blockhouse...
- 27 2010-02-14, 22:52 Life sucks (playlist of my life, the third)
- 28 2010-02-11 Playlist of my life, the 2nd
- 29 2010-02-07 Why german Wikipedia sucks
- 30 2010-02-06, 21:18: GPS Digital Technik and Garmin rock...
- 31 2010-02-01, 16:24: Vintage-Computing...
- 32 2010-01-31, 12:28: I am an unseen academical
- 33 2010-01-16, 23:57: Puzzled Teyla
- 34 2010-01-14 Playlist of my life
- 35 2010-01-06 Dreikönigscachen
2010-12-28, 22:01 I hereby declare...
2010-12-27, 21:10 X-Mas...
2010-11-29, 23:09 Returned...
2010-10-26, 09:44 Stumbled upon...
2010-09-25, 00:03 Back from italy...
2010-09-17, 19:54 So long...
2010-09-14, 23:07 Just returned from the woods...
...and brought Pylze!
2010-09-11, 01:24 Just returned from the pictures...
...I've seen Inception, and I must say, it's an interesting mix between Simulacron-3 and Matrix. If they would reduce combat scenes and closeups in action shots it would get 4 out of 5 stars, but until that I'd say it's a 3.
2010-09-02, 23:08 About green houses...
...I've read after I stumbled upon yet another great post:
My favourite part:
The greenest home is the one you don't build. If you really want to save the Earth, move in with another family and share a house that's already built. Better yet, live in the forest and eat whatever the squirrels don't want. Don't brag to me about riding your bicycle to work; a lot of energy went into building that bicycle. Stop being a hypocrite like me.
If you want to get into spirit of things, I strongly advise to read this classic.
2010-08-29 13:17 Leute, Hier ist Euer Schild!
Der Charakter ist ausgesprochen offen und weiträumig, dynamisch ungebremst und präzise, dabei aber auffallend geschmeidig, fast schon einen Tick harmonisierend mit seidigem, Stimmen entgratendem Timbre. Wenn Kabel auch nicht wirklich „klingen“, sondern mehr oder weniger filtern, dann lässt dieses hier sehr charmant viel Information und Klangfarben durch und muss zur Topklasse gezählt werden. STEREO nennt das „Heaven’s Gate“ Auszug aus dem SONDERDRUCK STEREO 4/2010
2010-08-25 23:00 Good news everyone!
And afterwards I'll hit Sieferle's Hoffest...
2010-08-21 12:30 Currently my second-favourite album...
- Keine Panik
- Niemand vermisst uns
- Diese Tage sind verloren
- Das kleine Glück
2010-08-21 11:20 Currently my favourite album...
- Wir kommen um uns auszuleben
- Die Anderen
- Fest zusammen
- Millionen Fragen
- Kurz vor Malmø
- Diese Lieder
- Gewollt war's nicht
- Hey Hey
- Damit ihr besser funktioniert
- Raus hier
2010-08-06 23:37 While browsing through photos...
2010-08-02 14:59 While taking a break...
2010-07-04 22:34 It's so fucking hot...
...I can't sleep. I'm still listening to my favourite tracks like:
Jason Mraz - Gypsy MC
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UO8ZWZkGaE (live in Amsterdam, great album! Buy it!)
We aint got no dope All I got’s my forty Aint got nobody baby That I can call my shorty I'd like to give a shout out to all my VIPs and Individualize because I am an MC. I can because I care Because my family's here cause I (cause I what), cause I (cause I what) Cause I appreciate the mentality of music Saving all my sentences unless of course I'm smoothly spoken Quiet type the kind to watch out for No matter the clan Im perpetrating the scam Sure I'm the boy with the fallopian voice Straight from the sleeve of any wizard of choice I got the reason to be roamin' out the coverage area Send me the bill if all my lovin' is scarin' ya Dare you to dream the way that I believe I got the skill to go commando in any fatigues I got the best damn band in the music scene But I could also flow solo or just let it be Because of the love Oh the self-realization is your ifs ands & buts But you gotta know your name before you play-a the game Keep a level-headed check on your health and stay sane Address the tack on the track the needle on the record Prepare for playback Sajak Could I buy another vowel I need another clue And I could also use a towel And how goes the medium tempo Slaying all the teachers like the class of '84 And down low you know my fidelities go And I would never hurt a fly with Addidas on I got control I keep a clean toilet bowl 2000 flushes blue it's still going strong Do I do what I do for the sake of the song Comin' through on the radio. No it's for you This is proof my own story's a spoof I'll always be a gypsy or forever be aloof And if you never get to liking me it's okay too But you've made it this far so pay a toll at the booth Yes you made this far so pay a toll at the gate Yes you made this far now make some noise in this place I said you made this far now lets get back to the part that me sing WHAT? See we aint got no dope All I got is my forty Aint got nobody baby That I can call my shorty True or false? I can be a sensitive man With sensible plans for the everyday woman And I can keep you eating out the palm of my hand Because the dope that we smoked was grown on my land The words I burn they don't come from a can The movie in my mind will be the winner at Cannes So take your chance apply for full or part-time romance Clever the better measure up to whatever Cause it don't matter how tall, how fat, or how small Equal opportunities are open to all The casting call the line forms down the hall All you need is ID that shows that you're legal But people with egos or freak show syndromes you best not go You know I don't need those And if you got a problem that I really oughta read Post it on the web care of R-K-O-P It's easy like me but a bit less the cheesy Go heavy on the melody and add a dash of pickle If you can't stand the kitchen, get the hell out the heat To meet with the geek all you need is a heart beat And to meet with the geek on the street All you gotta do is know the words you sing So everybody repeat this after me Sing it Aint got no dope All I got is my forty Aint got nobody baby That I can call my shorty Well I'm, Im type A positive and just the way I like it Right away I'm satisfied with my food before I try it Can't deny it to save my life, I'm never lying To brave this mic without the same thing twice Is actually an act to staying up all night With the mood just right And the purchase of a flight from the west coast To these northern lights It's aurora borealis' company that I'm tight with Despite everything that you've heard I'll admit that most is true and I'll be keeping my word And I will do the double-duty on a search for new verbs And I’ll report to work early to deliver the worm With a back well covered by the buddies of ease And no way in hell that I could ever have to say please And breaking all the codes on the latest machines I'll even let you download me for free We aint got no dope All I got is my forty Aint got nobody baby That I can call my shorty
- Stumbled upon this mooovie, in which Zack's (Andrew's) face made me laugh
I feel so used is my favourite quote. While I'm on it, there's more: More Garden State Images
2010-06-08, 21:49 Vintage Motorcycling
2010-06-07, 23:49 Back...
- ...from the pictures. A Serious Man was quite coen. What I liked most:
- -the opening story, when the dybbuk walks away with the knife in his breast, saying "I know when I'm not welcome..."
- -No Jews were harmed in the making of this motion picture
2010-06-05, 16:00 Ich habs getan!
2010-05-18, 08:34 Mambo Kurt rocks!
- Mambo Kurt is just great! We had so much fun in Spitalkeller...Thanks Kurt!
- Mambo Kurt live...
- Lieblingszitat: Soundcheck ist überbewertet!
2010-05-01, 01:23 Flying sometimes sucks...
- ...I have been convinced to fly to Hamburg instead of travelling by train. That was a mistake. I should have known it. First the hand luggage counter closed right before me. Then there was an endless queue before the national counter (that's why I went to the international counter, which was no problem at all - but it took me 30 minutes standing around in an queue. I hate that.
- Then I realized that my flight was already 1:30hrs late. After slightly delayed boarding (more than 2hrs late) I finally was in my seat.
- Then the crew suddenly asked if EVERYONE on board REALLY wants to go to FKB. Laughter. But they were serious. There was one more aboard as expected. Took them another half an hour to figure out that the checkin counter personell managed to check in the same person TWICE. Therefore two were on board but only one was listed. Great.
- Bottom line: Jumping through all that loops, keep waiting, sitting in that plane like canned sardines, the spent time - I'd rather travel by train.
- BTW: The crew was friendly and was quite entertaining. The plane of Avanti which was flying for Air Berlin
2010-04-22, 22:07 Wo is DEIN Schild?
2010-02-15, 21:32 Blockhouse...
- ...or not to Blockhouse? Some of you already know that I'm helping Frank building his Blockhouse. /me ponders on buying some land, wood and a mobile home (to live in while building) and building my own home.
2010-02-14, 22:52 Life sucks (playlist of my life, the third)
- Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me
- Clawfinger - Life Will Kill You
- P24 - Scheissegal
- Metallica - One (12"! Yes - I own & use an record player...)
- Joachim Witt - das jüngste gericht
- Röyksopp - What else is there?
- Wolfsheim - Kein Zurück
- Magnum - Les Morts Dansant
- Earshot - Rotten Inside
2010-02-11 Playlist of my life, the 2nd
- Gary Jules - Mad World (I love this track. I always think of Donnie Darko and Ves)
- The Church - Under the Milkyway (" ")
- Trust - Antisocial (the original! If you've seen The Dreamers you KNOW, that french cannot make rock music. By the time you hear this, you UNDERSTAND!)
- Volbeat - Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood - Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood (Thanks to Jan Frese and Ruben Meimresse)
- Fishmob - Fishmob Allstars: Susanne zur Freiheit *wipp*
2010-02-07 Why german Wikipedia sucks
- For example, the english Wikipedia is really comprehensive, everything is covered. Even funny stuff (which might even though worth knowing) can be found there. I cannot understand why the german Wikipedia is that kind of restrictive. Maybe Zensursula wasn't that bad at all. Now the Wikipedia community does excel in censorship. Just great.
2010-02-06, 21:18: GPS Digital Technik and Garmin rock...
- I returned my Colorado 300 because the rock'n'roller switch lost the magnet...guess what I got today! Yes, a brand-new C300! Coolness. Also seems to be the newer model. Hopefully the compass works better in that model :-).
- Anyway - great service! Thanks a bunch!
2010-02-01, 16:24: Vintage-Computing...
- Globetrotter changes hardware - it's about time!
2010-01-31, 12:28: I am an unseen academical
This is what made me LOL:
- "It's a well-known fact in any organization that, if you want a job done, you should give it to someone who is already very busy."
- (Thank you, Terry!)
2010-01-16, 23:57: Puzzled Teyla
What made my day:
- "What is that?"
- "The ultimate answer to the great question about live, the universe and everything."
- (Teyla thinking "WTF?")
2010-01-14 Playlist of my life
(these were written down using Heikos Little Helpers, of course)
- Mambo Kurt - Spiel Heimorgel, Spiel - Sing Halleluja
- Damien Rice - 9 - Rootless Tree
- Tomte - Taxi - 3 Millionen
- Spliff - 85555 - Carbonara
- Spliff - 85555 - Deja Vu
- Muse - Black Holes and Revelations - Supermassive Black Hole
- Muse - Black Holes and Revelations - Map Of The Problematique (*headbank*)
- Röyksopp - What Else Is There? - Single - What Else Is There? (Jacques Lu Cont Radio Mix)
- Schiller & Tarja Turunen - Sehnsucht - Tired of Being Alone (7" Version)
- Deichkind - Arbeit nervt (Bonus Track Version) - Luftbahn
- Auletta - Pöbelei & Poesie - Schrei & Tanz
- Tanzwut - Schattenreiter - Geisterstunde (since it's now the eleventh hour - to be precise: 23:27)
- Jeans Team - Kopf auf - Du bist Hamburg
- Moby - Disco Lies - Disco Lies (Spencer and Hill Remix) (can someone please design louder headphones? I'm very happy with my AKG K 530 - but I could use more volume!)
- Domain - Stardawn - Don't Pay the Ferryman
- Letzte Instanz - Ins Licht - Sonne
- Sportfreunde Stiller - MTW Unplugged in New York (live) [Deluxe Version] - Ich war noch niemals in New York (Live)
We did it! GCP2XQ is owned! :-)
- in order of remembrance
- For those who are interested in this kind of think: Also take a look at http://www.possi.de
- Guess what!
- For those of you, that't know me: I don't find the usual movies funny. It takes some strange humour and especially an unforseeable plot to make me laugh.
- I really love this kind of movie.
- coen, adj., describing movies like A Serious Man or Fargo
- yiddish is quite a nice language, so close to german that I didn't need subtitles
- Does this include dybbuks?
- Ente, nicht Kuh
- Technics SL 1210 MK2
You might also be interested in WroBlog.