199x-1998 Honda FT 500 '82
After I crashed my car, I bought this motorcycle).
1998-2001 Aprilia Pegaso '98
I rode this bike about 26Mm and sold it for the BMW.
2001-2008 BMW R1150GS '01
Bought in 2001...
2010-now Honda NTV 650 '91 (RC33)
I bought this Revere in June 2010, with 71,700 km.
- front springs from Wilbers
- SAE10 oil instead of SAE5 in front fork
- adjustable pegs from Thurn -removed and replaced again with original pegs
- Bridgestone BT45
- Hepco & Becker case mount
- Exchanged 50HP intake manifold with 60HP intake manifold
- K&N air filter
What sums this bike up for me?
- fun and no repairs. ever.
- Nearly unbeatable uphill, but very weak downhill due to the brakes
- Good handling in narrow bends, better than the GS
- Could use some extra hp
) ACHTUNG: NTV ZU VERKAUFEN! Siehe NTV Verkauf
- I have to look this up in the papers
- Revere looks like an french word, but is actually english (german readers know what I mean). See here. More about the Revere.
- Strangely, the BT45F is due after just 3000km - the BT45R might make another 2000 or 3000km)
- ...which was quite unnecessary, since the previous owner...look for yourself:
- Take a look at this:
That's the one I removed with 76Mm
- Bei meinem Alpentrip 2010 hat der Kilogixxer am Mendelpass keinen Fuss auf den Boden bekommen...*hehe*
- Not, that they are bad, but they are just not as good as they could be (or those of the GS were)