Software Projects That Are Not Longer Supported
- 1 Software for older MacOS X versions
- 2 Other, not longer supported or not finished projects:
- 3 More Applications (EOL, not longer supported)
- 4 Very, Very Old Carbon Projects
- 5 Misc very old Stuff
Software for older MacOS X versions
- Media:Schick4.4_10.6.zip - Schick 4.4 for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Media:Schick4_2build2067.zip - Schick 4.2 for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Media:Ardmonitor1.1.dmg for MacOS X 10.4 "Tiger"
- Media:Ardmonitor1.7RC5.zip for MacOS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"
- Media:Blankscreensaverfolder120.zip for MacOS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"
- Media:Blankscreensaverfolder1.1.3.zip for MacOS X 10.4 "Tiger"
- Media:BlankScreenSaverFolder0110.sit for MacOS X 10.3.
Huepfer Screen Saver
- Media:Huepfersaverfolder103.zip for MacOS X 10.4 "Tiger"
- Media:HuepferSaverFolder101.sit for MacOS X 10.3
Apfelmaennle Screen Saver
- Media:Apfelmaennlefolder120.zip for MacOS X 10.5-10.6
- Media:Apfelmaennlefolder113.zip for MacOS X 10.3
- Media:Apfelmaennle110Folder.sit for even older MacOS X, such as Jaguar or so...if someone does still use it...
Load Screen Saver
Uebersatz Screen Saver
Nettware Screen Saver
- Media:Nettwaersaverfolder112.zip for MacOS X 10.4 "Tiger"
- Media:NettWaerSaverFolder103.sit for MacOS X 10.3
Other, not longer supported or not finished projects:
- Send As Email CMM lets you send files as email attachment via context menu. Visit SendAsEmailCMM for details.
- Mac Uptime for 68K Macs and PPCs with Classic Mac OS, File:MacUptime0.015bv.cpt
- Yet Another Screen Saver 0.035 for Classic Mac OS, File:Yass0035.cpt
- Mac Philipp PPC for Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X (Carbon) is a free Maustausch Client, used for MAUS-Netz, File:Phil0310.sit
- MuhwiePlayer (ASCII) for Classic Mac OS, File:MuhwiePlayer.cpt
- MiniQuickfile for Classic Mac OS, File:Miniquickfile0002.sit
- Mac Talk for Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X (Carbon), File:MacTalkPPC0.031.sit
- Sake is the Menuitem I always searched for. And as usual, if I can't find what I'm looking for, I code it :), see for yourself: SoftwareProjectSake
- LIAM Is Another Mailchecker. (Try reading liam backwards) With nice clock included. Pretty useless..:-) File:Liam20021120.tar.gz download it.
- Paperless GeoCaching, if you're a geocacher, you might be interested in my SoftwareProjectPaperlessGeoCaching.
More Applications (EOL, not longer supported)
Monoalphabetic Substitution Code Converter decodes ROT13, ROT18 and MIRROR en/decoding. See Monoalphabetic Substitution Code Converter for details.
Soraya (work in progress)
Sopha Media (work in progress)
Very, Very Old Carbon Projects
Allthough these apps are Carbon-based, they will only run on Mac OS Classic 8.6+ up to Mac OS X 10.1.x and maybe slightly higher.
Mac Uptime PPC
Mac Uptime is a simple program to display the time since the last reboot. On various Unixes this is called "uptime". You may also copy-paste uptimes to mails so you may impress your friends how long your Mac is up. You may also automate this by using AppleScript. New in the PPC version is the widely configurable display. It's Freeware, so don't hesitate to Media:MacUptimePPC.1.210.sit it. There's also a Media:MacUptime0.015bv.cpt 68K Version available.
Net TicTacToe is a game protype I designed for use in more interesting games. I wanted to create a little game where I could test all the networking stuff, chatting, broadcasting etc. It allows to chat in public via broadcasts in the LAN and chat privately with your opponent while playing. If you're not in a LAN or the same broadcastdomain, you can connect your partner by hostname or IP address. This is handy for playing via internet. It's Freeware. Media:NetTicTacToeXFolder0080.sit Download.
Misc very old Stuff
Mount-O-Matic was originally planned as a Cocoa Application but it turned out to be a easy task in AppleScript. It's purpose is to automatically mount EtherShare, Netatalk or Mac OS X Server volumes. You may ask why this is necessary! That's easy Since Chooser is gone, there's no easy way to do this, Volumes with Umlauts in it can't be mounted with Startup Items, For every server a window is opened (nasty). Visit cocoa-co.de for details or just Media:MountOMatic.zip. ||
If you want your Adium to reconnect at a specified time, take a look: Adium Automatic Reconnect.
iTunes Backup and Restore Rating Scripts
Since iTunes Library keeps crashing occasionally I was searching for a way to preserve all metadata. The tags are safely stored inside the files. Only the rating is not. That's what my script does - it backups the rating into the (at least for me) useless BPM-Tag.
It's also an script for restoring into rating included. You may Media:BackupRatingToBPMTagAppleScript0001.zip the scripts here. They're free! (Best installed at /Library/iTunes/Scripts/)
- See Software Projects Overview for more up-to-date projects!
- If want to help tracking down bugs, please use Media:Ardmonitor1.7RC4Debug.zip, this one's logging veeery much to your computer's system.log
- End Of Life